August 12, 2013. A new version of my famous "Hans-panel" is introduced, it now has 10 Osram LH-CPDP Deep Red and 2 Cree XBD White Leds, as well as 4 Cree XBD Royal Blue and 17 XBD Red leds. This new version gives over 15% more light than the previous one. The White leds cover the whole spectrum of visible light, while the large amount of Deep Red leds optimally stimulate the phytochromes. The external power supply is now easily unplugabble.
For those of you that are new to my approach; 5 years I've been working on Led panels optimised for growing marijuana. Because of the numerous bad Led panels on the market, I wanted to investigate if it would be possible to grow the same amount of bud with only half the electrical power of HPS lights. I have been reporting the progress on the well-known website www.ledgrow.eu. As you can see I succeeded in truly outperforming HPS lights. In Set-Up 12 I used 2 panels of 65 watt each to produce 153 grams, 5.2 Ounce, of great Marijuana with only 103 KwH of electrical power, 0.67 KWH per gram. With HPS it would take about twice the amount of electrical power and space to produce a similar amount.
These unique Led panels with their patented reflectors belong to the very best on the market. You can optimise the spectrum and amount of light for 3 different phases of your plants life. There is a position for seedlings and cuttings, another is perfect for early flowering and mother plants and the third position is optimised for maximum flowering. My panels have no light losses caused by plastic covers or lenses in front of the Led's. And although they are only 65 Watt, they produce at least 35% more light than a 90 Watt UFO.
The LedGrow panels are available, directly from the manufacturer, price is 240U$ or 180€ for a 65 Watt panel, power supply included. Independent grow reports from satisfied customers can be found at www.ledgrow.eu/Reviews
Panel with external power supply, together 65 Watt.
- 56 Watt Cree XBD and Osram LH-CPDP LED Power, total power consumption max 65 Watt
- 3 selectable positions; (1) Seedlings and cuttings, (2) Mothers and Early weeks of flowering, and (3) Full flowering position. Easily selectable by Switch
- 4 Cree XBD Royal Blue, 17 Cree XBD 701 Red, 2 Cree XBD White and 10 Osram LH-CPDP DeepRed Rebel Led's
- Each Led has it's own reflector, either 106 or 123 degrees, therefore optimal control of the light pattern
- Metal Core PCB for the very best cooling
- No light losses caused by glass or plastic barriers in front of the LED's
- External waterproof power supply, no heat contribution to the LED's
- Power supply with 2 meter cable, easily unpluggable.
- Size 26 cm * 38 cm , 10" * 15". Height only 4 cm, 1.6"
- Recommended maximum grow area 50*60 cm, 20" * 24"
- EU, USA or UK power supply included
- Reflector easily demountable for cleaning
- Solid construction, simple industrial design
- Very silent, only -45 dB at 60 cm, 24"
- Full year warranty
- Discrete shipping, all around the planet
Optimal control of the light pattern.
Panel switched to full flowering mode, 56 Watt.
Growth phase, great for seedlings and cuttings, 28 Watt
Early flowering mode, perfect for mother plants and also for the first weeks of flowering, 43 Watt.
|1 LedGrow panel, 180 Euro plus 20 Euro shipping|
|2 LedGrow panels, 340 Euro plus 20 Euro shipping||3 LedGrow panels, 500 Euro plus 20 Euro shipping|
|1 LedGrow panel, 240 U$ plus 50 U$ shipping|
|2 LedGrow panels, 450 U$ plus 50 U$ shipping||3 LedGrow panels, 630 U$ plus 50 U$ shipping|