UPDATED September 2016, this new CREE XPE2 version of my famous 70 watt "Hans-Panel" now has 4 Cree XPEBRY Royal Blue, 12 Cree XPEBRD 801 Red, 6 Cree XPEBRO 901, 5 Cree XPGBWT White and 6 Cree XPEEHR DeepRed Led's. The light output has been increased by almost 50%, while the price remained the same, a very modest €150,-. The White leds still cover the whole spectrum of visible light, and while the Deep Red leds optimally stimulate the phytochromes, the very effective Red area has been broadend by the use of both XPEBRD and XPEBRO Leds.
For those of you that are new to my approach; 8 years I've been working on led panels optimised for growing plants for my personal use. Because of the numerous bad led panels on the market, I wanted to investigate if it would be possible to grow the same amount with only half the electrical power of HPS lights. As reported on www.ledgrow.eu , I succeeded in truly outperforming HPS lights, with HPS it would take about twice the amount of electrical power and space to produce a similar amount.
""Danke das alles so super geklappt hat!""
Why Hans Panels?
- There are numerous positive reviews of my panels on the forums, they haven proven themselves again and again
- I fully understand the importance of continuity, I do my very best to offer service of the highest level. If a malfunction would appear, a replacement will be send immediately, all you need to do is promise to return the defective product.
- I only use the very best led's, just Cree. The efficiency and of these leds is over 30% better than the cheaper brands like Epistar and Bridgelux, those and worse you will find in the China made products.
- I think growing with Leds is rapidly becoming accepted, the exclusivity is in the past, in order to stimulate the wide use of Led panels I keep my prices very modest.
These unique led panels with their patented reflectors belong to the very best on the market. My panels have no light losses caused by plastic covers or lenses in front of the led's. And although they are only 70 Watt, they produce at least 35% more light than a 90 Watt UFO. The LedGrow panels are available directly from the manufacturer, introduction price for this new version is a modest 150€, or 170 U$ for a 70 Watt panel, power supply included.
- ALL CREE, 60 Watt Cree XPE2 and Cree XPGBWT LED Power, total power consumption max 75 Watt
- PPFD 335 uMol at 30cm
- 2 selectable positions; (1) Seedlings, Mothers and Early weeks of flowering, and (2) Full flowering position. Easily selectable by switch
- NEW: Light output adjustable from 0 to 100% by knob
- 4 Cree XPEBRY P01 Royal Blue, 12 Cree XPEBRD 801 Red, 6 Cree XPEBRO 901, 5 Cree XPGBWT White and 6 Cree XPEEHR 901 DeepRed Led's
- Each Led has it's own reflector, either 106 or 123 degrees, therefore optimal control of the light pattern
- Metal Core PCB for the very best cooling
- NEW: Smart & Silent fan is controlled by temperature, 0 to 100%
- No light losses caused by glass or plastic barriers in front of the LED's
- External waterproof power supply, no heat contribution to the LED's
- Power supply with 2 meter cable, easily unpluggable
- Size 26 cm * 38 cm * 4 cm, 10" * 15" * 1.6"
- Recommended maximum grow area 50*60 cm, 20" * 24"
- Recommended distance from canopy, 10 to 50 cm, 4" to 12"
- EU, USA or UK power supply included
- Reflector easily demountable for cleaning
- Solid construction, simple industrial design
- Very quiet, only -42 dB at 30 cm
- Hanging kit included
- 2 year warranty
- Shipping all around the planet
If you intend to use our products to grow or trim some marijuana plants for your personal use, please make sure it is legal to do so in your country.
|1 LedGrow panel, 180 € plus 20 € shipping|
|2 LedGrow panels, 340 € plus 20 € shipping|
|1 LedGrow panel, 240 U$ plus 50 U$ shipping|
|2 LedGrow panels, 450 U$ plus 50 U$ shipping|