The most popular version of the famous Hans-panel, the 150 Watt, has been updated March 2016, by replacing XBD for the latest XPE2 and XTEAWT, it now has over 50% more Cree lightpower. But also the max. power has been increased, with over 18% to 180 Watt.The combined advantages create 70% more light output than the previous version. The best news probably is the price; €249,- for one of the very best, highly appreciated and widely recommended panels on the planet.
""Thank you Hans, thank you again for the great service and trust!.""
Why Hans Panels?
- There are numerous positive reviews of my panels on the forums, they haven proven themselves again and again
- I fully understand the importance of continuity, I do my very best to offer service of the highest level. If a malfunction would appear, a replacement will be send immediately, all you need to do is promise to return the defective product.
- I only use the very best led's, Cree only. The efficiency of these leds is over 30% better than the cheaper brands like Epistar and Bridgelux, those and worse you will find in the China made products.
- I think growing with Leds is rapidly becoming accepted, the exclusivity is in the past, in order to stimulate the wide use of Led panels I keep my prices very modest.
- The unique design of the led panels with their patented reflectors spread the precious Led light very well over the plants
For those of you that are new to my approach; since 8 years I've been working on led panels optimised for growing marijuana. Because of the numerous bad led panels on the market, I wanted to investigate if it would be possible to grow the same amount of bud with only half the electrical power of HPS lights. As you can see I succeeded in truly outperforming HPS lights. Please visit http://www.ledgrow.eu/test19.php where you can see how the previous 150 Watt version created 181 gram of great Marijuana with only 125 KwH of electrical power, 0.69 KWH per gram. With HPS it would take about twice the amount of electrical power to produce a similar amount. So, this new version will definitely create even better results, a test report will follow shortly.
Please remember, if you intend to repeat this test and grow some marijuana plants for your personal use, make sure it is legal to do so in your country.
Your HansPanel let's you optimise the spectrum and amount of light for different phases of your plants life. There is a position with a relatively high amount of blue light, therefore perfect for vegging, early flowering and mother plants and the second position enables many more red and deep red leds optimised for maximum flowering. The light level is fully adjustable by a rototating knob, allowing you to adjust the panel's efficiency to your liking. Details about the different settings
- 160 Watt ALL CREE XPGBWT and XPE2 LED Power, total power consumption max 180 Watt
- PPFD 634 uMol at 30 cm
- 2 selectable positions; (1) For Vegging and first weeks of flowering, (2) Full flowering position, easily selectable by switch
- Light level adjustable 0 - 100% by rotating knob, controls between max. efficiency to max. power
- 6 Cree XPEBRY P01 Royal Blue, 20 Cree XPEBRD 801 Red, 11 Cree XPG-BWT GE6 White, 8 Cree XPEBRO 901 Red Orange and 8 Cree XPE EPR 901 DeepRed Led's
- Each Led has it's own reflector, either 106 or 123 degrees, therefore optimal control of the light pattern
- Metal Core PCB for the very best cooling
- No light losses caused by glass or plastic barriers in front of the LED's
- External waterproof power supply, no heat contribution to the LED's
- Smart & Silent fan is controlled by temperature, 0 to 100%
- Power supply with 2 meter cable, easily unpluggable
- Size 30 cm * 35 cm * 4 cm, 12" * 14" * 1.6"
- Recommended maximum grow area 80*100 cm, 32" * 39"
- Recommended distance from canopy, 20 to 80 cm, 8" to 32"
- EU, USA or UK power supply included
- Reflector easily demountable for cleaning
- Solid construction, simple industrial design
- Hanging kit included
- Very quiet, only -45 dB at 30 cm
- 2 year warranty
- Discreet shipping, all around the planet
If you intend to use our products to grow or trim some marijuana plants for your personal use, please make sure it is legal to do so in your country.